Planning Next Steps for Harley-Davidson Employees
What is currently Happening?
We understand this is an important time in your life. Working with a trusted financial planner helps you avoid costly mistakes and develop a successful financial plan. Whether you are thinking about retirement or were recently offered a severance package, it is very important to make the best decisions for your family. We’ve helped many HOG employees as they transition into retirement or their next chapter, and we can help you navigate this road.
We can help HOG employees answer the following questions:
- Should I take a lump sum pension or annuity payout option?
- Start date? Do I have to start right away?
- Should I take the lump sum? When? Do I pay taxes on the amount?
- Deferred compensation
- How does this work with my pension?
- How will this affect my taxes?
- 401(k) options
- Should I roll my 401(k) into an IRA?
- Do I leave my 401(k) with my employer? Is there a benefit?
- Stock options
- Do I have too much exposure in one company?
- Do I take or defer my incentive bonus payout?
- Tax planning
- How will my benefits package affect my taxes?
There are many options to think about when it comes to your benefits package, pension, stock plan, and retirement savings plan. Before you make any decisions, it is important to understand how each of these options can impact your financial future.
Each person’s situation is unique. We put your interests first to customize a strategy that will ensure your success. As your trusted partner, we will walk through all the scenarios to make sure you have the best financial plan possible to meet your specific goals and needs.
We are here to help. The initial consultation is free, so let’s start a conversation.
Give us a call or email email@example.com to connect with a Vantage advisor.